Tuesday, July 17, 2012

back in Czech

Lowell and I just spent the first night at the bamboo garden in Prague sleeping in a tent. It will be our home for at least a month. I am really excited about sleeping so close to the earth and being separated from the sky by a thin fabric wall. Sadly the weather is not quite summer-like so I'm grateful for our warm sleeping bags.
Coming from Asheville where I felt so at home and part of the Tea family I am happy to be sharing such special space with some of our closest friends. It definitely makes the transition of coming to another home much easier for me. 
I am looking forward to reconnecting with my Czech friends, finding new work opportunities and motivation for some side projects I would like to get involved in. Lowell and I are also going to take part in a yoga course for healthy back with Lucie Konigova, our beloved teacher. 
I would say life is pretty good these days!


No comments:

Post a Comment